Layers are the key.
If you are always cold at work and you wear scrubs, there are so many layering options to keep you warm during a long shift. Consider working in one or more of the following pieces:
- soft long sleeve knit tees (worn under your scrub top)
- long sleeve scrub tops (substitute for short sleeve scrub top)
- scrub jackets (worn over your scrub top)
- scrub vests (worn over your scrub top or tee)
- scrub hoodies (worn over your scrub top)
Uniform Advantage has what you need! Let’s look at all your layering options in more detail. Read on and find the layering solutions that work for you!
The first must-have new addition to your wardrobe is a soft long sleeve knit tee. Our classic Butter-Soft Crew Neck T-Shirt is a fan favorite that comes in more than a dozen solid colors. This tee is the perfect first-layer under any short sleeve scrub top. It will keep you warm and can add a pop of color to your day.
If you prefer to stick to one layer, check out our Easy Stretch by Butter-Soft 4 Pocket Long Sleeve Scrub Top. This scrub top is made for your busy day at work with a poly/spandex blend and 4 large angled pockets for all of your storage needs.
We are so in love with our Bontana jacket! This jacket is flattering on everyone and is a great addition to any scrub wardrobe. As part of our newest exclusive collection, Lauderdale, it is fashionable and functional with a removable belt and 4 pockets with snap closures.
If you need an extra layer, but maybe you are not cold enough for a long sleeve jacket, you can try our Butter-Soft Stretch Active Knit Panel Vest. It’s the perfect item to layer over a long sleeve tee or a scrub top.
Our scrub hoodies are unique and a fan favorite item! The Happy Scrubs Heavenly Hoodie is the scrub top you didn’t know you needed. This scrub jacket easy to throw on with its easy care, breathable stretch fabric that is wrinkle resistant.
What other tricks do you have for keeping warm during your shift? Drop us a comment below. Show us how you style your scrubs and share your UA looks with us on Instagram by tagging us @uniformadvantage and using #adayinscrubs!
The holiday season has officially begun! We know how expensive shopping for your healthcare professional co-workers and friends can be, so we created this budget-friendly gift guide featuring items that are only $20 or less! Consider it our gift to you!
A gift for staying warm:
A gift for carrying the tools of the trade:
A gift for keeping track of time:
(also available in Black)
A gift because they keep losing the originals:
A gift for making better patient assessments:
A gift that will let them decide:
Share your favorite holiday gift ideas with us by using #adayinscrubs on Instagram!
Happy Holidays from us at Uniform Advantage!
The holidays are here and it is the time of year we are all reminded to reflect on all the things we’re thankful for. We’ll start off first by saying we’re so thankful to have amazing healthcare professionals like you as our customers and friends! Thank you for sacrificing time with loved ones and spending many of your holidays providing care for others.
In case you’re in need of some things to be thankful for, we have a whole list!
- Coffee = sanity in a cup aka liquid gold!
- Co-workers: we spend a lot of time with them and they definitely make our shifts more enjoyable!
- Family: what would we do without them.
- Pets: unconditional love at its finest.
- Sweater weather: bring on the brisk air and falling leaves. Bundle up in scrub jackets and under scrubs.
- Friendsgiving: two Thanksgiving dinners? Sign me up.
- Vacations: wind down, rest, and relax. Vacation is good for the soul.
- Leftover Thanksgiving sandwiches: nothing better than leftover turkey, stuffing, cranberry, and mashed potatoes smashed between two slices of bread.
- Compression Socks: leg savers, everyone loves them.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales: It is the one time of the year we shop till we drop. In-store, online, all the time. Don’t miss our Black Friday Sale – ends 11/25!
Comment below and let us know what things you are thankful for this year. Big or small, we all have something to be grateful for. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!