We are proud to officially introduce the full service Spanish language version of our UA website. Customers can access the first such site among medical scrubs e-tailers directly at espanol.uniformadvantage.com or by visiting the English site at uniformadvantage.com and clicking the “Español” link at the top right corner of the page.
The new Spanish website offers all of the English-version features including the easy to navigate shopping system, gift cards, coupons and personalized services to the thousands of Spanish-speaking shoppers who visit its Web site every day. Hispanic customers can now browse, search, shop, buy and go through the entire check out process in their own language anywhere, any time.
Designed with user-friendly features, the new Spanish site provides consumers with high resolution images of every product and information such as price and available colors and sizes. Hispanic shoppers can also filter products by department, style, brand, color, and size, and then sort by price, collection, and whether the items are on sale.
In addition, consumers will find a number of reliable tools including sizing information, embroidery options and a location finder which provides the nearest Uniform Advantage retail store and a number of consumer support services. Visitors can also toggle back and forth between the English and Spanish versions by clicking the language links at the top of every page.
¡Encuentre en Uniform Advantage los uniformes médicos, la ropa clínica y el calzado de enfermería de las marcas que usted prefiere y a los precios más bajos!
This year the American Nurses Association chose the perfect theme for National Nurses Week: “Working Today for a Healthier Tomorrow.” In a nutshell, this motto describes what nurses do for us every day. Even when they’re not wearing their scrubs, nurses are caring for those around them. From helping the needy to nurturing the ill to healing the hurt, nurses work hard to make our world a happier and healthier place. So this Nurses Week let’s celebrate everything they do for us! Below are some suggestions we have for celebrating National Nurses Week 2010. Please feel free to comment with some of your great ideas!
- Thank you card. A simple handwritten thank you note or card that is personalized for a nurse or nurses who have had an impact on your life is always a meaningful gesture.
- Make a cake. Cakes aren’t just for birthdays…they’re for celebrating too! Celebrate with nurses this year by baking their favorite cake.
- Bring in healthy snacks to the medical office. Since the theme this year for Nurses Week is geared towards health, why not share some healthy snacks? Veggies, fruits, whole grains…anything you can think of that everyone would enjoy.
- Donate. Donate to a local charity or hospital…any amount small or large will benefit others.
- Wear scrubs to work. If you have to wear medical uniforms already, this may not present a challenge, but if you don’t have to wear scrubs every day, why not wear them some time this week! Wearing scrubs can help show nurses that you are thinking about them and all they do.
As winter slowly drew on, most of us suffered from the epic movie-turned-infamously coined phrase “Spring Fever.” On the cusp of spring, we were eager to trade in bitter cold, lifeless trees, and grey days for the relief of warmer weather, new plant and animal life, and sun-lit, blue skies.
Fast forward a little over a month. Now, it’s the beginning of May, and spring fever is long forgotten. We can finally enjoy some of our favorite things that are welcomed in by the onset of spring. And we aren’t just talking about perfect weather, green landscapes, colorful flowers, new gardens, baseball, and the beach. At UA, we also love spring because—you guessed it—spring style! So pull out those sundresses, shorts, and medical uniforms you’ve been dying to wear!
Below you can find images of some of our favorite prints scrubs this spring. Just hop onto the web and peruse our site to find even more great prints!
UA Women’s Sea Life Print Top
Style # PC62SLW ——->
UA Women’s Busy Bee Print Top
Style # PC62BUS
UA Women’s Oodles of Poodles Print Top
Style # UA24OPW ——–>
UA Women’s Flag Print Top
Style # PC62FLA
UA Women’s Swiling Stars Print Top
Style # PC62SWI ———->
Print Scrubs are great way to add some color and personality to any uniform. For a compete selection of our new prints please checkout our Print Scrubs department.
*Please add $2 for 2X & 3X