10 Things to be Thankful For
The holidays are here and it is the time of year we are all reminded to reflect on all the things we’re thankful for. We’ll start off first by saying we’re so thankful to have amazing healthcare professionals like you as our customers and friends! Thank you for sacrificing time with loved ones and spending many of your holidays providing care for others.
In case you’re in need of some things to be thankful for, we have a whole list!
- Coffee = sanity in a cup aka liquid gold!
- Co-workers: we spend a lot of time with them and they definitely make our shifts more enjoyable!
- Family: what would we do without them.
- Pets: unconditional love at its finest.
- Sweater weather: bring on the brisk air and falling leaves. Bundle up in scrub jackets and under scrubs.
- Friendsgiving: two Thanksgiving dinners? Sign me up.
- Vacations: wind down, rest, and relax. Vacation is good for the soul.
- Leftover Thanksgiving sandwiches: nothing better than leftover turkey, stuffing, cranberry, and mashed potatoes smashed between two slices of bread.
- Compression Socks: leg savers, everyone loves them.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales: It is the one time of the year we shop till we drop. In-store, online, all the time. Don’t miss our Black Friday Sale – ends 11/25!
Comment below and let us know what things you are thankful for this year. Big or small, we all have something to be grateful for. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!