8 Quick Holiday Recipes
This time of year is hectic for everyone but even more so when you’re working long shifts taking care of others. So we’ve decided to gather our favorite holiday recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, that are simple and quick to prepare and cook. All of the recipes have a combined prep and cook time under 40 minutes! You can make them for your holiday potlucks, parties, or during your shifts. We hope these recipes make your holidays a bit brighter, tastier and give you more time to spend with your loved ones.
1. Breakfast Banana Split: A perfect way to pretend you are eating ice cream for breakfast. This healthy recipe can be easily taken on the go by putting it in a mason jar or to-go container.
2. Gingerbread Waffles: Who doesn’t like waffles in the morning? Add some gingerbread to make your breakfast more festive.
3. Eggnog Monte Cristos: Use that leftover eggnog to make delicious bite size sandwiches for lunch and top them with cranberry sauce.
4. Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup with Chicken: Warm up this winter with soup, easy to make and great on-the-go or for leftovers.
5. Gluten-Free Cauliflower Mac and Cheese: Indulge in the comfort food you are craving without any guilt. You and your guests won’t believe it’s not macaroni.
6. Hanger Steaks with Ginger-Cranberry Sauce: Steaks and cranberry sauce, need I say more? The delicious dinner you want, without the hassle.
7. Honey-Glazed Almonds: This recipe will not disappoint. Make a little extra and take some as an excellent snack during your shift.
8. Easy Cheese Ball: This is a crowd pleaser for any holiday party or gathering you will be attending. It serves a lot of people and we all love a little snack before dinner.
Make sure to check out our site for all of our end of the year deals. A special thank you to all of the medical professionals who are taking care of others this holiday season instead of being at home with your families, we appreciate you!