Happy 30th Anniversary UA!
We are excited to celebrate 30 years as a leading retailer, designer and manufacturer in the nursing uniforms industry! We are so grateful for having the best employees, most loyal customers and fun-to work-with business partners! Thank YOU for allowing us to have an industry-leading presence by pushing us to be better than yesterday – designing stylish and innovative medical scrubs you are proud of and getting involved with causes that are near and dear to your hearts and ours.
Here are some UA historical facts…
- We started with 1 store in Lauderhill, Florida in 1985, and have now grown to 30 retail locations including our newest store in Key West, Florida.
- We started in Weston but our Headquarters is now located in Plantation, Florida.
- We have built long-lasting relationships with several of our vendors and sell 29 brands like Grey’s Anatomy Scrubs™, Cherokee, Wonder Wink, Koi, Dansko, Skechers including our very own UA Scrubs: Butter-Soft Scrubs by UA®, Best Buy Scrubs and Advantage by UA™.
- Our first line of UA scrubs was launched in 1994 with styles PC62C and UA36C.
- We have donated approximately $92,000 to several charities via our Cause Awareness Scrub prints over the last 6 years. Causes that our customers are passionate about including Breast Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Childhood Brain Cancers, Childhood Cancer, Diabetes, Autism, and Congenital Heart Disease.
Our infographic below depicts our journey highlighting additional major milestones in our 30 year history.
As we celebrate our 30th Anniversary, YOU are the guest of honor. You’ll find 30 days of extra savings starting March 16th. We’re releasing one amazing deal every week both online and in our retail locations.
Lori Nadeau-Dunlap, VP of Marketing said: “We are excited to celebrate this meaningful milestone with our employees, customers and business partners that have been faithful to Uniform Advantage over the last 30 years. Because of them, we have experienced consistent growth and an industry- leading presence that have allowed us to become a one-stop for nursing uniforms, shoes and accessories. We wish to convey our gratitude and look forward to growing these relationships for many more years.”
What are some of your favorite moments with us?
What are your favorite nursing uniforms that you’ve purchased from us?
We would love to hear from you.
Celebrating Three Decades of Excellence…