Introducing our UA FAN-tastic Holiday Contest: A Month of Mystery!!
The holidays are a time to be thankful and all about giving, and here at Uniform Advantage, we are thankful for all of our fans, customers, and clients!
To give back and say thanks, we are treating our fans with a FAN-tastic Holiday Contest!
By participating on our Facebook page through the month of December, you could win some great mystery prizes! HURRY – the sooner you enter, the more chances you have to win!
The contest launches 12/1 and ends 12/26 at midnight EST. We will announce the winners every Monday.
How can you earn points for this FAN-tastic Contest?
Entering is Easy and only 3 steps:
- “Like” our Uniform Advantage Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/uascrubs
- Enter into our “FAN-tastic Contest” using the App at the top of our Facebook timeline
- Contribute on our Facebook timeline through comments and “likes”
Facebook Contest Rules:
Daily Comment and Posting Limit
- In order to avoid any person getting banned due to their comment amount, the following limits are in place: comment on our Facebook page up to 3 times per day and/or “like” a comment, picture, or post up to 4 times per day.
Post Relevance to Topic
- Points are awarded based on quality, so stay on topic and make comments relevant to the wall posts posted by Uniform Advantage.
- This contest is open to contestants who are 18 or older, reside in the United States, and are actively employed in or are pursuing a degree in the medical field. Contestants who have won a Uniform Advantage contest within the past 6 months are not eligible. Uniform Advantage employees are not eligible.
*We reserve the right to modify the rules and the contest at any time without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Are Points Calculated?
- Facebook posts, comments and likes are all worth 1 point each, but don’t just try to create the most posts and comments. Your score is weighted by the quality of your participation.
- Higher quality activity (on topic and engages with the community) will earn extra points.
- Lower quality activity (off topic and spam) will earn fewer points.
- Having consistent activity over time is more valuable that repeatedly performing the same action.
How Long Does it Take for Points to Update?
- Please be patient…there is a time lag between your actions (commenting or liking) and when your point total changes. It takes between 12-24 hours depending on various factors for these actions to translate into leaderboard points.
What are the Prizes?
- 1 grand prize winner each week will receive a $50 UA gift card PLUS a mystery prize!
- 2 random contestants each week we will receive a mystery prize!
- If a contestant goes over the daily posting limit, they will be warned. If excessive posting continues, they will be disqualified from the contest. The Contest Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify participants who post spam, offensive or inappropriate language, and/or aren’t actively employed in or pursuing a degree in the medical field.
The more your participate, the higher your chances of winning!
Thanks to Uniform Advantage
UA thanks for the Fan-Tastic contest and fan-tastic scrubs!!!!
Congratulations to our Week 1 Winners!
Week 1 Top Fan: Terri Ann Engelmann
Week 1 Mystery Prize Winners: Ali Raeann Ramsey and Betty Sumner Miller
We have enjoyed everyone’s participation in our FAN-tastic Holiday Contest! There are more winners and prizes to come next week! We encourage everyone to participate on our Facebook page through comments, likes, and shares!
Congratulations to our Week 2 Winners!
Week 2 Top Fan: Melody Mihalko
Week 2 Mystery Prize Winners: Becky Skweres and Francis Samuel
We are really enjoying everyone’s participation in our FAN-tastic Holiday Contest! Keep it coming! There are more winners and prizes to come next week! We encourage everyone to participate on our Facebook page through comments, likes, and shares!