Five Things ~ What We’re Loving Now!
Happy Monday, Everyone!
Because we all love talking and sharing the things we love, we at UA have decided to start a new section of our blog dedicated to just this. First it was Win-It Wednesdays (we have one coming soon FYI)…now we’re starting a new section called “Five Things”. In these posts, we will let you know 5 things some of us at UA are loving now…including our favorite scrub top!
Please feel free to leave us a comment and tell us what you’re loving now! It doesn’t have to be related to medical uniforms (although we wouldn’t mind)…whatever you’re loving now, we want to hear it!
So, here’s what we are loving now:
- Love and support from co-workers while I was sick (It’s always nice and comforting to have love and support from those around you)
- A cappella (Who doesn’t love a beautiful song when the only instruments are vocal chords?)
- Mercury being in Retrograde (So no matter what happens, you can just blame Mercury! You accidentally ate your co-workers lunch? That’s okay! Mercury made you do it.)
- Office potlucks (you should have seen the array we had last Friday…spinach dip, cake, pie, cobbler, brownies, wings, veggies, fruit, sandwiches, chips, chicken salad…it was delicious!)
- Women’s Spot On Melon Mock Wrap Scrub Top ~ UA28SOM
Have a great week!