While we’re sad to bid farewell to the sunny summer months, it’s time to get back to work, school, or whatever awaits you! Get ready to trade in your iced coffees for the coveted Pumpkin Spice Lattes and those Summer scrubs for our new Fall must-haves!
Freshen up your scrub wardrobe asap with these new arrivals before they’re gone!
1. Shop the trendy Peplum Top in our newest Fall color – cheerful cherry! The Butter-Soft Stretch collection is only available at Uniform Advantage, designed for medical professionals looking for extra style & comfort!
2. Add some playfulness to your scrub outfits this Fall with this colorful leaf print scrub top! Pair it with navy, royal, seaworthy, or orchid bottoms.
3. You and one of our newest Fall colors are mint to be! Our best-selling Butter-Soft collection has so many new shades but Crème De Mint might just be our fave!
4. This top is cut with an angular asymmetrical neckline and beautifully tailored with accents colors to make you look and feel great during those long shifts!
Fall in love with your scrubs this season! Shop at Uniform Advantage for all your medical uniform needs; from classic to modern, and fashion-forward scrubs styles in hundreds of colors and sizes XXS-5X. Along with tons of nursing accessories like Littmann stethoscopes and compression socks!
We’re in the age of podcast renaissance, the awesome downloadable audio files are making a comeback! We know being a medical professional or studying to be one means that there is always a lot of work to be done and not enough time. The best part about podcasts is that they make multi-tasking easy and more enjoyable.
You can listen to them anytime you have a mundane activity to do, (like commuting, cleaning, working out, etc). Without further ado, here are 7 podcasts that you may find useful or entertaining as a soon-to-be, new, or current medical professional.
These episodes are relatively short but contain new tips, tricks, and medical information for those in the nursing field.
This is for all of our nursing students and soon-to-be nurses, we know school is hard and the NCLEX is harder! This podcast is a great way to switch up your studying methods and can also help as a great refresher for current nurses.
Another great podcast for students, this only primarily focuses on pre-med students. It offers great insight and information for any questions or doubts you may have during your years in applying for or in med school.
Join 2 doctors, Kendall Britt, MD and Amy Rogers, MD who discuss current day issues and medical concerns. Short episodes packed with great knowledge for any caregiver.
Tune into this podcast for all things dental. Hosts Jon and Wes are guaranteed to give you a laugh as well as awesome tips, reviews, and new dental research.
For any healthcare professional that wants to continue learning every day, this podcast is for you. No matter what field you’re in, there is great information in this well thought out and entertaining show.
Another great podcast for caregivers that want to further their education and keep up with new medical breakthroughs and discoveries!
We love seeing our customers in action and sharing how they mix and match their UA Scrubs! Take a look at how other healthcare professionals style their scrubs and it’ll be simple to pair your outfits together to look your best in your Uniform Advantage scrubs!
Here are our top 5 favorite customer picks (because you all look so great it was hard to choose!).
1. Alex is sporting Unisex Butter-Soft in Jazzberry with a monkey accessory!
2. This pediatric nurse Lexie is looking DYNO-MITE in her UA Scrubs print top!
3. Nurse Nicole in action with her Navy UA Best Buy Scrubs!
4. Spreading the love to her patients, Doctor Karen struts in her Butter-Soft scrubs!
5. We can always count on Vet Tech Melissa for cuddles and cute UA prints!
Show us how you style your scrubs and share your UA looks with us on Instagram by tagging us @uniformadvantage and using #adayinscrubs!