Fall head over heels for our latest styles. Our famous Butter-Soft Stretch collection is getting even better with new Active styles. Geared towards those with a love affair for yoga pant comfort and sleek athleisure style. You will love our fresh autumn arrival –Butter-Soft Stretch Active collection!
- The Butter-Soft STRETCH Active Color Block Scrub Top is a princess seam scrub top with a contrast trimmed v-neckline and contrast color short sleeve. The side slits and back darts allow for ease of movement and an amazing fit. This tailored look is both flattering and feminine.
- Yoga pants. Need we say more? This collection features 2 yoga pant options. Our first style BSS973 has a total of four pockets. Along with a second style BSS795 that has a total of TEN pockets. The ultimate scrub pant for comfort and storage!
Lastly and arguably our favorite piece of the collection is the sleek and sporty Active Knit Panel Vest. This vest is perfect for layering up during the cold Fall and Winter months. So stylish, don’t limit this scrub vest to just work!
Hurricane Harvey made landfall last week and devastated the coast of Texas. The entire team here at Uniform Advantage is thinking of everyone impacted and want to do our best to help. And we know that our medical community feels the same way. We’re also sending big hugs to the healthcare providers who are working around the clock in Texas to help and save both people and animals.
Here’s how we can all help:
- Donate, donate, donate
Global Giving visit their website or text HARVEY to 80100 to donate $10 to Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund.
The Salvation Army takes donations via their website, mail, or phone.
gofundme has multiple donations for Hurricane Harvey. The link takes you to the Direct Impact Fund which is tax-deductible.
American Humane is an organization currently in Texas rescuing animals impacted by the storm.
American Red Cross is tax-deductible and to donate visit their website, call 1.800.RED CROSS or text HARVEY to 90999 to make a $10 donation for those in need.
Houston SPCA is taking donations on their website that go towards rescuing and caring for thousands of animals left homeless after Hurricane Harvey.
The Humane Society is taking donations on their website and is helping with animal rescue and transport.
If you’re in the area, go to the Samaritan’s Purse website and find out where and how you can sign up to donate your time to help others.
We donated hundreds of scrubs to those who lost everything in Houston. Comment below and share with us how you’re helping.
We originally launched Easy Stretch scrubs last year with 2 top styles and 3 pant styles. The collection was extremely popular and SOLD OUT quickly. We restocked and decided to produce more styles, more colors, and more print options for you!
So thank you for your patience – now we’d like to re-introduce you to Easy Stretch by Butter-Soft scrubs, only sold at Uniform Advantage! Check out our favorite new styles and colors below.
1. Our Lace Up Grommet Top is an ultimate fan favorite that looks great on every body type and comes in 7 different colors!
2. A signature accent sprinkled across the Easy Stretch collection are these stunning silver rivets on the pockets.
3. This playful print top is perfect to mix n’ match with black, pewter, or sugar berry. Plus, it is the same super comfy 96/4 polyester/spandex fabrication as the other pieces in the collection.
4. Say hello to our newest yoga waist band pant and the comfiest scrub pants ever. This collection is inspired by athleisure wear and is for the medical professional on the move!
Let us know your favorite Easy Stretch styles… Plus – make sure to share your looks with us on social media by tagging @uniformadvantage on Instagram or Facebook and sharing your #scrubstyle!