We’re proud to showcase another one of our retail store locations move and remodel. We made it our goal to enhance the shopping experience for all of our customers whether online or in-store. With that in mind, we refurbished and relocated many of our stores to better our cohesiveness and our customer’s overall satisfaction.
If you’re in the Orange County or Los Angeles area, our new and improved Lakewood store is perfect to stop by and find your new favorite pair of scrubs.
Sneak a peek of our remodeled and relocated store in Lakewood, California.
As well as a large selection of nursing shoes and compression socks!
February isn’t here yet, but it is never too early to start prepping your ensembles for the month of love. While you’re probably already searching for your evening date-night outfit, don’t forget to spread the love during your shifts. We’ve compiled our favorite new Valentine’s Day scrub arrivals, perfect for our big-hearted healthcare professionals.
1. Fall in love with this UA Raining Hearts Mock Wrap Scrub Top, mix and match this top with a red, pewter, black or white pant for a different look every time.
2. The UA Hearts on Parade White Print Scrub Top is a must-have for Valentine’s Day. Fun, flattering, and functional add a bold fuchsia or light pink pant.
3. We’ve got heart eyes for this feminine, flirty and professional Koi Heart to Heart Peasant Print Scrub Top!
4. Add subtle Valentine’s details to your classic scrub style with WonderWink’s Let Love Silky All-Over Print Long Sleeve under scrub. This tee is so cute and cozy, you’ll catch yourself wearing it outside of work too!
What are you planning to wear during the month of love? Let us know in the comments and share your looks with us on Instagram, tag @uniformadvantage and #adayinscrubs!
If giving back was one of your New Year’s resolutions, then good news, the month of January is recognized as National Blood Donor Month by the American Red Cross. This month celebrates blood donations and recognizes the lifesaving contribution of blood and platelet donors. We are encouraging those who can, to roll up a sleeve and give this month and throughout the new year.
As many healthcare professionals know, the lifesaving missions couldn’t go on without blood donors. Here are some blood facts to share with family, friends, and even patients.
- Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood, around 4.5 million Americans will a need blood transfusion each year.
- Approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells are needed every day in the U.S.
- About one in seven people entering a hospital need blood.
- Donated blood expires in 42 days.
- Blood shortages happen most during the holidays.
Facts About Donating Blood
- Donating blood is good for your heart.
- Donating blood lowers your cancer risks.
- Donating blood burns calories.
How Each of Us Can Help
1. Donate your blood, you can about every 2 months.
2. Encourage others to donate.
3. Gather your friends, neighbors, office, and organize a blood drive.
4. Volunteer at Blood Drives, as skilled healthcare professionals, you could always donate your time and help at blood drives.
For more information on donating blood, visit the American Red Cross. Spread the word about National Blood Donor Month!