Welcome to Peaches Uniforms’ newest Scrub Line, Med Couture MC² Scrubs!
Do all of these features appeal to you??
- Stretch fabric – their EZ Flex fabric is 55/42/3 Cotton/Poly/Spandex
- Their tops offer 3-pockets with one for a pen slot, side slits and v-necklines
- Logo reflector placements
- Pants that are either flare leg or boot cut style
- Scrubs offered in classic colors: Black, Ceil Blue, Navy, Royal, Steel Gray and Wine
- Complementary print styles to match their pants
If they do, you can be the lucky winner of 1 Med Couture MC² Scrubs set offered on our website for free!
Below are the instructions on how to enter the contest on Facebook. It involves 3 easy steps:
1. LIKE this post on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UAScrubs
2. SHARE our Win-It-Wednesday contest post on your own wall.
3. COMMENT on the Facebook post by answering this question: What is the most important thing you learned in nursing school?
Below are the instructions on how to enter the contest on our Blog.
1. FOLLOW our Blog.
2. COMMENT on this post by answering this question: What is the most important thing you learned in nursing school?
Once all Facebook comments are in and confirmed that you shared our contest post as well as all Blog comments, we will randomly choose 6 winners, who will then receive a FREE Med Couture MC² Scrubs set! Click here for a preview.
The contest ends Thursday 30th April, 2014 at 12PM EST and we will announce the winners on Friday 1st May on our Facebook and Blog pages.
•Contestants who have won a Uniform Advantage contest within the last 6 months are not eligible to win.
•Prizes will only be shipped to U.S. addresses due to varying international shipping rates and customs charges (you can enter as an international customer if you have a friend or family member with a U.S. shipping address that we can send your prize to).
•Selected contestants have 3 business days to respond to their “winner’s facebook message” after which point they forfeit their prize to another contestant.
Thank you for your participation and to Peaches Uniforms for sponsoring!