Hairstyle Tips for Work!
When the only wardrobe option you have to wear to work is scrubs, you have the luxury of waking up each morning and not having to think, “What am I going to wear today?” That answer is already laid out for you. There are prints, solid top styles and various fitted scrub pants, but where do you go from there? If you wear the same general type of ensemble every day to work, how can you make it look different?
The easiest and most obvious option is to change up your hairstyle. While yes there are several restrictions as to how you can wear your hear to work in the medical field (such as keeping it out of your face and no extreme colors like hot pink), you can still get creative with it! Here is a list of ideas to change up your hair and give your scrub uniforms a whole new overall look:
- A simple ponytail always works.
- A lovely French braid…you can never go wrong.
- A thin headband to keep your hair out of your face. Make it a colored headband for some extra flare.
- Short hair? Try two small side pigtails. They’re playful and cute and easy to pull together in the morning.
- Add a French braid to your hairline and pull the rest of your hair back into a ponytail.
- Twist it, lift it, clip it. In three seconds, your ready!
- Put up a ponytail and add a fishtail braid. This look may take a little longer, but it does look beautiful once it’s done.
- Add a colored or printed ribbon to match your scrubs.
- Pull your hair back into a tight bun for a sophisticated look.
- Pull you hair back into a low ponytail and add a pretty barrette.
Hope you enjoyed our short list of hairstyle tips for work! Have any ideas you’d like to share? Let us know! And you can pair your new hairstyle with a cute set of scrubs fresh from our Fall 2011 line .