And having a blast…
Who doesn’t love summer right? Summer brings back memories (including watching the movie Grease over and over again and singing at the top of my lungs like I was in my own Broadway production) from when I actually had a 3-month long summer vacation where I could spend time outside with friends and family. But now that I’m all grown up? I can still have a blast! Days off are for re-living those summer memories we are so fond of and basking in our favorite things for summer.
So like our usual take on interactive questions, I asked around our office to find out what kind of memories people have of summer and what they enjoy most about summer…here are some of our thoughts!
- Swimming in the pool (refreshing)
- Sun-tan lotion (smells just like summer!)
- Going on vacations to the beach (sand castles…could you ever get your mote to protect them!?)
- Slip and slide (such a great one)
- Riding my bike (handlebars and basket in the front? yes!)
- Getting ready for the dreaded bikini (but making sure we look darn good in it!)
- Cold drinks (soda pop or a simple glass of ice cold water will do the job)
- Ice cream (quick, before it melts!)
- Trips to Disney World! (such a classic…M-I-C-K-E-Y)
And, from the UA company take, Summer 2011 scrub sales!
What do you love about summer?