It’s Pink Day!
While there is no historical reference out there as to why June 23rd is recognized as National Pink Day or where it came from, I do know that I love the color pink and any excuse to wear pink (like a National Day) is fine by me! So today, let out the fun, girlie side of you by sporting the color pink to work. I know I will be.
At UA, we are also loving all things pink! Like…these pink scrubs
Cherokee Tooniforms Marie in Paris Print Scrub Top (Style# CK654ACM)
New Balance Scrubs Aerial Azalea On Call Top (Style# NB116AEA)
But we love more than just pink scrubs. Here are a list of some pink things we can’t live without!
- Pink peonies. Can someone say weddings!?
- Breast Cancer Ribbons. Pink for a good cause.
- Elvis’ pink Cadillac he gave his mom. Can I have one?
- Pink Lemonade. I’d like to see more pink lemonade at the neighborhood lemonade stands. Just a thought…
- Pink diamonds. They exist. Just ask J Lo.
- A pink steak. Cooked medium, please.
- Cotton Candy. Pink tastes the best…there’s blue too, and purple, and yellow. Yumm.
- Pink. The name. The singer.
- Bubble gum. Bazzooooookaaaaaa! But I suggest using sparingly…may cause molar soreness due to constant chewing.
- Nail polish. I may or may not have hot pink on my toes right now!
Leave us a note and tell us what kind of pink things you love!